Join Our Handyman Team
Dr. House, LLC is always seeking local Handyman professionals to provide exceptional customer service and Commitment to Excellence.
- Handyman Team Leader -Have at least (2) years of Handyman experience, a minimum of ten (5) references with varying skills or other experience with another major service provider related experience, and or work or customer related references
- Handyman Team Member – Have at least 1 year of Handyman related experience, a minimum of ten (3) references with varying competencies or other experience with another major service provider related experience
- Handyman Apprentice – Willingness and desire to learn the following skills, Exceptional Customer Service and or (1) year of Painting or other service related experience, a minimum of three (3) work or customer related references.
- Provides, Prompt, courteous, and professional Handyman services
with all customers
- Provides timely cleaning services
- Maintains positive customer feedback
Requirements – Must Items:
- Submit a completed online employment application
- Complete a thorough criminal background check
- Ability to work with the public in a respectful manner
- Own a vehicle
- Vehicle Insurance – Full Coverage
- Current Driver’s License
- Equipment & Tools – Cordless Drill, 2nd Battery, Screwdrivers, Allen wrenches, Socket Set, etc.
- Physical Capabilities – Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds using proper lifting techniques