Dr. House, LLC
Commercial Painting Services
352-440-3374 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Initial Consultation – Interior and Exterior Painting :
– You will meet an experienced Dr. House Estimator who will review the requirements for your painting project. We review and confirm your scope of service including areas to be painted, color preferences, sheen (Flat, Eggshell, Satin, Semi-gloss or Gloss), and discuss the manufacturer recommendation for proper adhesion regarding the preparation of those surfaces for lasting durability.
– Each exterior painting project will be supervised by our project lead. During each phase of your project, you will be notified of completed phases until completed.
– Determine the areas to be power washed to including sidewalks, driveways, walls, soffit, fascia, gutters, downspouts, walkways, patios, pool decks and fences.
- Do your gutters need to be cleaned out
– Identifying the current condition of the exterior surfaces.
- Peeling and flaking may have been caused due to lack of proper surface preparation
- Surface mold and or mold below the paint finish may be caused by inappropriate surface preparation.
- Was your home power washed to remove the mold prior to the previous application of primer and paint with anti-mold properties with a manufacturer warranty expressing and or claim?
- Exposed concrete, Hardee Board, Wood, and or Vinyl
- Does your exposed concrete have evidence of mold?
- Is your paint peeling due to a chalky residue
- Was your Vinyl surface damaged from improper pressure during the last power washing?
- Does the current condition of the exposed wood show evidence of wood rot or moisture requiring dry time prior to paint application and proper adhesion?
- Is there a need to repair and or replace sections of wood rot?
- Review plantings that need trimming with at least 3 feet from wall surface for proper access to all paint surfaces.
- You should expect a detailed estimate where there is an explanation of those costs associated with your scope of work. Your estimate will vary depending on the detail of your requirements, area to be painted, the level of thoroughness, and the condition of the surfaces with respect to previous finish condition.
Project commencement :
- When you determine you would like to move forward with Dr. House, LLC you will receive your project scope managed by your on-site project leader to handle and lead all of your daily project milestones until completion.
- Safety – Before and during each project, we will communicate the locations of current work, equipment, and processes in an effort to protect your home, visitors, and family members during the project timeline.
Project Management :
- We will also provide you with your project timeline with your daily milestones. These project milestones include daily tasks to be completed by the end of each business day, the order of daily operations, and the start and completion date. These daily activities align with your estimate giving you an opportunity to ask questions, coordinate schedules, and having a clear understanding of your project timeline.
Project Completion :
- Project Completion checklist and customer review