Dr. House, LLC Terms of Service
Last Updated: October 27, 2016
By continuing to take advantage of this website, User agrees to be bound by these terms.
- Purpose of this website. User understands that Owner provides content of the pages of this website for User’s information and use only and may change it at any time without notice.
- Lack of Representations. User understands that Owner makes no representation as to accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and fitness of content found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Such content may be inaccurate and contain errors. Parties agree to exclude any liability of Owner resulting from such inaccurate and incorrect information.
- Relation to Contracts. Parties understand that any Contract negotiated and signed by the Parties with regard to provision of any service and purchase of any goods, and any quote provided individually supersede any information provided on this website.
- Use of information. User understands that User takes advantage and accesses information and materials on this website entirely at User’s own risk, for which User will hold Owner harmless. User agrees that it’s the sole responsibility of User to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet User’s specific requirements.
- Use of copyrighted material. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Owner including text, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. User acknowledges that reproduction in violation of the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions, is prohibited. Owner has acknowledged all trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, on the website.
- Owner’s rights and remedies. Owner reserves the right to exercise Owner’s rights resulting from User’s misuse of this website in any action for damages, if User’s actions cause harm to Owner or any third party.
- User generated content. Owner may choose to make available features allowing Users to interact, review and provide feedback. In the event of publication, User agrees to refrain from vandalism, profanity and attacks on Owner and other Users and to transfer copyright to any such user generated content to Owner.
- Use of links. User understands that Owner may provide links on the website to sites that are maintained by third parties, that Owner does not control and cannot assure accuracy and stability of content outside of Owner’s domain.
- By using this website, User certifies that User is at least 18 years of age. User understands that Owner does not provide products or services or collect any data from minors.
- Governing Law. This website is governed by the laws of Florida. Alachua County, Florida, is the exclusive for forum for resolution of any dispute resulting from these terms or use of this website.
- User may contact Operator with any questions concerns and requests with regard to this Terms of Service at the email below:
Subject Line – Terms of Service
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org