Last Updated: October 27, 2016
The document below outlines specific means and procedures used by Dr. House, a Florida Limited Liability Company (Operator) gathers, processes and stores personal information of the Visitors to this Website (User). By accessing the site, taking advantage of its content, browsing through the data and providing any personal information whether through a method intended for input of such information or not, User agrees to be bound by its terms. This Policy may change at any time, without notice. Date of latest revision 10/27/2016.
- Purpose of collecting data. Parties understand that Operator may process some personal data, either provided manually by User at his discretion, automatically send and collected by the Website server and other servers, or submitted by third party applications operating with Operator’s permission. The purposes for which User may come in contact with user’s personal information are as follows:
- To offer User a quote for services offered by Operator. Parties understand that this is a one-time submission to initiate contact, and while Operator may collect and store User data based on further interaction and User expressed interest in other products or services, Operator will not process User’s information collected in this manner for any other purpose.
- To allow Users participation in a newsletter, listserv, a mailing list about Operator’s services, products and special offers in which they have expressed interest by opting in.
- To provide Users who had purchased a product or obtained a service with information regarding work quality, scheduling, performance, encountered problems, delays or maintenance or follow up steps and to contact them for any purpose relating to efficiency and customer satisfaction..
- To deliver, provide or process payment for a product or service User has requested.
- To allow Users to provide feedback.
- To send User maintenance communications to alert Users to changes and policies, Products or Services that may affect User.
- To send User who have opted in communications of interest to that User, such as emails or text messages about Operator, Operator’s Products and Services, targeted marketing, and promotional offers.
- To customize measure and improve Operator’s Products and Services, content, and advertising, including generating internal reports about the use of the Website.
- To personalize User experience with the Website.
- To enforce Terms of Service.
- For purposes disclosed at the time User provide your information and;
- Types of information collected.
User may use the Website to obtain a quote, an estimate, a product or a service. To do so, User voluntarily provides Personal Information to Operator. Such Personal Information submitted includes name, address, email, phone or fax information and details regarding household, business and structure that is helpful to Operator to form an understanding the scope of work. In addition to any Personal Information or other information that User chooses to submit, Operator and third-party service providers employ a variety of technologies such as cookies, pixel tags and web beacons, browser analysis tools, and web server logs. Operator collects information from cookies and other technologies. The information from cookies and related technology is stored in web server logs and also in web cookies kept on User’s Device which are then transmitted back the Website by User’s Device. These servers are operated and the cookies managed by Operator, our and Operator’s service providers.
- Access to information
Operator does not provide any self-service accounts, and none of the User Personal Information is stored on the Website. Operator will correct and remove in a reasonable manner and time any information that User reports as outdated, inaccurate, inappropriate or that User wishes to no longer share. Operator may retain some of that information for limited purpose of regular business reporting and book keeping.
- Opt Out of Users
Upon receiving an email or a phone call from User who is signed up for e-mail communication regarding updates and offers, Operator will cease using User data for that purpose within 36 hours.
- Provision of Financial information
Operator does not collect financial information or provide payment ability on Operator’s own site. User understands not to enter such information in ways not intended to process it on the site.
- Safeguards of Information
Operator maintains reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to Operator. User agrees not to provide any third party information or sensitive information without prompt. While Operator strives to protect User contact information, to the extent permitted by law, Operator does not guarantee or warrant the security of any information User transmits to or from Operator’s website. User understands that User does so at User’s own risk.
- No services offered to children.
Operator does not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, you should not request a quote or provide Personal Information on the website. If Operator obtains actual knowledge that a User who has provided Personal Information is under 18 years of age, Operator will take steps to remove that User’s Personal Information from Operator’s systems.
- Contacting Operator
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org