Dr. House, LLC is always seeking local Cleaning Team members to provide exceptional customer service and Commitment to Excellence,
- Cleaning Team Leader – Have at least 2 years of residential and or office cleaning experience
- Cleaning Team Member – Have at least 1 year of residential and office cleaning experience
- Cleaning Team Member – Apprentice – Willingness and desire to learn the following Technical skills and professional; competencies:
- Residential Cleaning Services
- Deep Cleaning
- Custom Cleaning Services
- Move-in Move-out Services
- Office Cleaning Services
- Up to 500 Sq. Ft.
- Up to 1,000 Sq. Ft.
- Over 1,000 Sq. Ft.
- Provides, Prompt, courteous, and professional cleaning services with all customers
- Provides timely cleaning services
- Maintains positive customer feedback
Requirements – Must Items:
- Submit a completed online employment application
- Complete a criminal background check
- Ability to work with the public in a respectful manner
- Own a vehicle
- Vehicle Insurance – Full Coverage
- Current Driver’s License
- Equipment & Tools – Will be provided
- Physical capabilities – Must be able to lift a minimum of 20 pounds using proper lifting techniques